Family Fued

|


This time around I am going to talk about a lady who crashed her own sister’s wedding because she was not invited. I personally don’t think that it’g a good idea to go to a wedding unless you are invited because when I ever hear a wedding was crashed, it always turns out to be bad news. The woman who crashed her sister’s wedding must have done something pretty horrendous to her to not get invited. It would take something very serious for me not to invite my family members to my wedding. Just amazes me that a sibling could do that to her own flesh and blood. This story left me wondering a lot of things like, why did she attack her own sister at her own wedding, the greatest day of many people’s lives. Her sister will have to forever live with a horrible experience, her wedding. Even though she is now with the person she loves, it will be hard to forget that her own sister went to her wedding and attacked her, ripping her hair out in the process, during what was supposed to be the happiest moment of her life.


The woman who attacked her sister was charged with battery. I am glad to see that a charge was brought against her because it is just reckless and irresponsible to attack someone like that, especially on their wedding day. The woman lost her job as, what do ya know, a “911 dispatcher”. I would say it’s a bit of an unfair trade, ruin a day for someone but ruin the rest of your life, but hey who said life was fair? Here is a cliché phrase “Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to do the time”. It seems like I have found a theme of police in my writings. I think I am going to stick with them just because there are plenty of stories printed about them. I’ll try to mix it up with things that they do good and then some outrageous stories.

You have just been filled in by the Gazette.

No comments:

Post a Comment